1. Water suppresses your appetite. People who drink more water feel hungry less often, as water makes a good appetite suppressant.
2. Water helps to reduce cholesterol. Water has a drastic impact on cholesterol and should help you reduce the levels in your body; it also can lead to weight loss.
3. Water helps to tone muscles. If your muscles are dehydrated, you won’t see a lot of toning. Up your intake of water and you’ll see a difference, fast!
4. Water is necessary for proper digestion. Your digestive system requires a certain amount of water a day to function, and if you fall short of this, it can make you feel bloated and tired. We recommend 9 glasses of water a day.
5. Water helps liver function. The liver metabolizes fat, which is very important when you are trying to lose weight. However, it requires a lot of water to do this successfully, and if your liver doesn’t have enough, it will store the fat.
6. Water helps soothe digestive problems. If you are suffering from digestive troubles, try drinking a few glasses of water. This should help jump-start your system again, as a lack of water can cause the entire process to stop.
7. The right amount of water causes the body to stop retaining water. If you usually don’t drink enough, your body will have retained water to make up for it. This water retention can add pounds to your weight, making you feel very bloated.
8. Water stops you confusing hunger and thirst. It can be very easy to think you are hungry when in fact you are just thirsty.
9. Water moisturizes the skin and makes it more radiant and supple. Supermodels are known to drink about 68 ounces of water per day to make sure their skin is hydrated and looks its best.
10. Water washes the toxins out of the body. Water washes out the toxins, making your body cleaner and healthier.
Experts recommend drinking 68 ounces of water a day—that’s about 8 glasses of water, which you should easily be able to fit into your day. We recommend making your shake with about 2 cups of water, and you’ll not only have a better chance at meeting your water requirement for the day, but it’ll taste good too!
By Heather MacDonald
“Shakeology is THE most amazing product I’ve ever used. My skin, hair and nails are vastly improved. My digestive and excretory systems are working better than ever. I have more energy. Shakeology has helped me lose my weight because it has given me all the nutrients my body was craving and I was trying to meet with junk food. Since starting Shakeology, I no longer crave junk food.” – Mary Smith, 40 years old, Chalene Extreme grad
Kevin Rack Fitness is a unique fitness, nutrition and accountability program focused on changing people’s health and fitness 6-12 weeks at a time using Beachbody Fitness programs. It is more than just a workout, it’s a lifestyle. Getting fit, building muscle in the right places and losing inches in others, eating clean, getting inspired and being motivated are the underlying principals of our company. If you’ve been searching for something that will motivate you to reclaim your body, boost your energy and rev your metabolism, consider becoming a part of our team! Kevin can be reached at (512) 487-1010 or email: email@example.com